Tecno Pop 4 Pro 16 MP Black

Nowadays, the telephone is a basic necessity. It is also a great gift for a person who desperately needs it here and now. Therefore, the aspect of price and quality arises. I considered it as a purchase for my grandmother for calls, but also so that I could put a couple of applications for communication. I stopped at this. Gave it. I figured it out right away (of course I helped) The charge lasts for a long time. There is no fast charging function, but I think it is not needed here. You can charge it to your grandmother once every four days. A capacious 5000 mAh battery and low consumption. I liked the quality of the photos very much. The colors are bright and juicy. Grandma is not a photographer, but she takes pictures of a cat :)) The screen resolution is not the highest, but there is no pixelation. Smooth image. We didn’t forget to put in a fingerprint scanner, but we didn’t even try it. Ito is this: for a gift to a relative with whom you always need to be in touch - the best option. I liked it in the store, I immediately noticed the large display and the low price. The model itself is very  Tecno Pop 4 Pro 16 MP Black autonomous, I mainly use it as a dialer, so it is enough for me for one and a half or two days. The phone itself works quickly, there were no hints of freezing, although I can't tell you how it will behave in games, I don't play them at all. In general, for everyday use, calls, instant messengers, the Internet, suited me perfectly. I got this smartphone, it's very good for a budget smartphone. Excellent battery, lasts about 2 days. Also very clear picture. I recommend it to everyone if you have a small budget. We bought this model for my grandfather as a gift, I quickly figured it out. Very easy to use and set up. Good budget model for calls. The autonomy is colossal, the charge holds for about 2-3 days, with inactive use. The camera takes photos of low quality, but in this budget they did not expect more. The connection works stably, the signal does not disappear, everyone is happy, thanks) I'm happy with the purchase. Big screen on your phone. The screen is bright. The battery lasts 2 days. There is even a fingerprint scanner and face recognition, for this money I have not seen this in other smartphones. The store helped me set up my smartphone and advised me how to use it. I'm happy with the purchase! I was looking for an inexpensive smartphone for my son, but so that everything was necessary.) I was very pleasantly surprised, an excellent 5000 mAh battery lasts all day, since the son is at school most of the time, which is enough for not heavy games. The phone itself works fine, does not buggy, the son is constantly on the Internet and on YouTube) I can advise everyone, the cost per se are some of the best It freezes very much. It takes a VERY long time to load the choice, Instagram. facebook. VERY! It turned out to be a wonderful gift for mom. Nice design, loud speaker, quite normal camera, for that kind of money. If you are looking for a budget option, that's it! There were no great expectations, but we are very happy with the purchase. I bought it for my mother, after the usual push-button telephone, she is very pleased with this. Big screen, bright, loud sound, now you can install all messengers. I think 16 GB of memory will be enough for her, although here you can expand and buy a memory card. No complaints. Suoper. Everyone is happy Samoviviz from the "Comfy" store, delivery for the address or at the delivery "Nova Poshta" and "Justin" The technology has been certified official guarantee of You can pay for your purchase https://jiji.com.gh/accra-metropolitan/mobile-phones/tecno-pop-4-pro-16-mp-black-5XZ95AbFNfhfo5v6kGB3TXUN.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products