Honda Airwave 2009 Orange

Review of the car owner Honda Airwave 2009 Hello to all the owners of this car and who is going to buy it. I am writing a review for the first time, although there were a lot of cars I will write the pure truth and let those who praise this car do not be offended, I also like it, just let people know the whole truth about it before buying, otherwise I read the reviews, and now I traveled myself and honestly saying sorry a little. But everything is in order. The choice was between the Hohda Airwave, Subaru Legacy Wagon and Toyota Corolla Fielder. I myself drove a Toyota Succeed. Succeed fed up with a wooden one, behind a bench, the only thing that has not been killed for 4 years, except for oil, has not changed anything and sold more expensive than bought. The criteria were that the car was an economical large salon, a clutch, a high-spirited and fresh year in terms of money had 500,000 rubles, of course 2009 is the cheapest Honda. Because the Fielden on a clutch with a cubic capacity of 1500 itself does not pull itself on the Succeed of the same 1N Honda Airwave 2009 Orange Z engine, but I had a box, and for the Fielder 1800 and Subaru I had to go to Vladivostok on Sakhalin for that kind of money and you can't buy such a year. I took the car without looking, I just liked the only thing I checked the engine pulled out the dipstick gassed the gases do not go by the way in terms of oil consumption there are no remarks for 5000 km it does not even go down by mm (pour Honda mineral water). Let's start with fuel consumption, and I fell for it when I read the reviews. Gentlemen, please write the whole truth and not half, otherwise they write 6.5-7.5 per 100 km do not forget to add on good gasoline on the asphalt at a speed of 90 km / h, I will not argue, I myself reset the counter on the highway and mine it used to be 15.3 km / l so that it was immediately clear 1 liter is enough for 15.3 km or simply 100 we divide by 15.3 we get a consumption of 6.5, and you reset the meter in a city where you cannot drive more than 40 and drive a day 4.5-6.5 km / l to the maximum we get 100 we divide 4.5 22 liters per 100 km so decide for yourself whether this car is economical or not. Well, now for those who are going to buy without a run in Russia, maybe it will come in handy to help you bring down the price (or I got one from under Fakusima or all Honda are like that) What to look for when buying Airwave after 60,000 km, as a rule, the EGR valve hangs and the check on the panel lights up. Sellers usually discard the terminal from the battery, put it back and the check goes out. The replacement cost me 7500 r ordered from Japan. 2) Look under the bottom I have solid rust in the summer, I will remove and tarnish 3) Look at the front brake discs between the discs, there may be solid rust as much as it exfoliates 4) Look carefully at all the wheel arch liners, the rear tailgate inside and the lower part of the doors inside the rust, I will surely find half removed the polish, the rest will be engaged in the summer 5) Open the hood all black metal is most likely rusty 6) if possible, check the rear gearbox cushions, I have one torn, they say on Honda this is a disease Well, it seems like jambs have not yet climbed out, I drive extremely on any roads, so now all the pros and cons of this car from my point of view I'll start with the pros to cheer up, or tell the car criticized. Well, first of all, a chic salon for a car of this class behind the seat is nemeren even though the front seats do not bother people to the stop, the car accelerated to 170 frisky, behaves normally, but this is not its speed of 140. If you put the rear seats, you get a chic bed, good speakers, many people ask what the buffer is worth. The most important thing I don’t know is it plus or minus just advice not to partas with warming up in winter, I first waited 15 minutes for the arrow to move, then spat for 3 minutes of warming up, then you go without gas and after 500 meters the arrow crawled, and even there is no ashtray in the car, although there is a cigarette lighter for me this plus I do not smoke. It seems that everything is now cons. I wrote to you about fuel consumption, you can't see the front end for a week, I got used to the dimensions to enter the garage, if you take it with a panoramic roof, think about whether you need it to me replacing the rear glass cost 12,000 r crossed that I did not take it with a glass roof in the morning went into the garage and the rear the glass is scatt https://jiji.co.ke/nyali/cars/honda-airwave-2009-orange-8xJIZnpQ7TlpLiSqmgKCTs43.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products