BMW 520i 2003 Black

Review of the car owner BMW 5-Series 2003 my first review pliz do not judge strictly. and so immediately to the mini review of the BMW E-60 525 I 2003. 192 filly. sport package. Today I will be a representative of the fans of the "mother of Japan" and of the fans of the "Bavarians" since was a hard-core fan of the Japanese car industry before buying a BMW. I skated my 7 years behind the wheel of Honda and Toyota, and I want to warn my comrades who own the Japanese right away do not get into BMW SUCKS ... ... .. This car was offered to me by a friend ... .. a good friend for very little money, which, in principle, pushed me to buy. Mileage was 150 very large but perfect condition. I thought I was reading reviews for a week and OKUEVAL…. steering rack with replacement 93 tr. low beam bulb 10 tr. space fuel consumption and more oil 700g. for 1000 km. and all the current from the officials…. Yes nakuy me your BMW, but a very good friend))))))))))))) I bought ……. And now I'm driving along the Ring Road, the snot bubbles are alread BMW 520i 2003 Black y warm in my pants, I haven't heard such a rumbling engine even in a Honda, the automatic transmission is undermined instantly at the call of the heart, and in sport mode VASCHE ... almost two tons behave confidently on the road, the driver's seat is like in on the plane everything is at hand and thought out to the smallest detail, the skin of an erysipelas ... well, in general, you can enumerate for a long time its advantages in comfort. MAINTENANCE and OPERATION: Now spit in the face of those who wrote that bmw pi ... .ts as a road to service, that it is a computer on wheels and current to the officials. Let these fools continue to ride to the official, pour castrol from a barrel made in rush, buy spare parts at cosmic prices, and give their cars to clumsy clever people (does not apply to everyone). Why do I say so ????? But because friends work for the officials at the "Porsche" and "BMW" center they tell this ... .... There are a bunch of semi-official exclusively specialized in bmws, spare parts for optimal maintenance, too, judge for yourself, for 20 tons. Km. changed stabilizer struts with repair 2000 r. oil change 390r. identify and throw off the error 800r. oil filter 290r. air 550r. hub bearing 1200r. Not original but MADE IN GERMANY. In general, I looked there compared, I looked there I bought it. I asked to make a diagnosis of the engine to which they answered me - "Something bothers you)))" no! - "So what kind of flattery is there?" but according to my insistence, he got there visually and by wiretapping, the verdict: everything is ok. In general terms, he told me about the engine, they say, the chain itself is pulled up, that this particular engine is the most successful, requiring little with careful operation. Box auth. maintenance-free and with careful use it is eternal. And for a long time the engine 525 e-60 was used to the engine n-52 218 forces., They say he G ... .. complete, he knows better))) Yes ... the car is very smart, and there are a lot of electronics, the computer itself gives an error to the screen, writes where and how, then the rear stop lamp has burned out (10 rubles), then add antifreeze (100 rubles), then the wheel is flat (pump up at the gas station for free), then the battery is discharged disables a number of functions (before charging), you want to customize your BMW for yourself through a computer, a lot of all sorts of sweets…. I don't see any special hemorrhoids with electronics, although there are glitches, but everything itself is removable (read on the forums as), if not, then pliz semi-official 800r. or higher depending on the problem. ABOUT THE OIL ... my bmw personally DOES NOT TAKE oil, no one believes in sawing, I almost got into a fight in a car service with a minder))) I don’t know why we can run in competently, we can run the engine of 192 horses the most unpretentious, we can all rumors that all bmws to one take oil, I don't know. I change the oil every 10 tons. Km. and this is all rut that you can drive up to 25 tons. Km without replacement. Lew Castrol Long-Life 0-40. Fuel CONSUMPTION is natural how to drive you wake up, I live in the suburbs i.e. mixed, I have 9 liters, stupid city 11-14 liters, without whistles and burnt rubber from a traffic light. https://cars45.com.gh/uPJVY30t5pL6hk7M2tX6eB9K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products

Castor Oil in Tanzania