Toyota Harrier 2008

Review of the car owner Toyota Harrier 2008 hybrid, hybrid, 3300 cc, 3211 hp 3.3 L package alcantara prime version 4WD Hello everyone. January 16, 2016. I'm on vacation, there is nothing to do. Give, I think, a review to your favorite zipil on core. I owned a car called CROWN MAJESTA, 2001 volume 4.0. I liked the car very much. The dynamics are crazy, the music, the interior .... Well, in general, I liked everything about the typewriter, but only rear-wheel drive, low ground clearance and low-profile tires in our city are not suitable for annual driving. And of course, the expense was not small, although this was not the main thing. I thought that after the Crown, you can only change to a new Crown. But no! A friend told me about the super-duper TOYOTA HARRIER HYBRYD. At that time, I did not believe in hybrids, and a bunch of rumors about how batteries constantly break down and some very important and expensive parts of such machines, well, I was not predisposed to s Toyota Harrier 2008 uch a purchase. In fact, all the rumors turned out to be rumors ... I decided to read the reviews on the drome. Then there were very few of them. If I remember everything, then only one - about the Weasel from Zabaikalsk. MANY THANKS TO THE AUTHOR !!! There was more than enough information in it. It was enough to spark the idea of ​​buying the same miracle. There was not much choice, and neither did the money. About how much my Madzha merged for and how much I had to take on credit, I will not say anything ... I have not paid just yet ... In short, he took an almost run-free Weasel at the market in Ussuriysk. It was in May 2013. It already had an alarm and a deflector on the hood (As for me, it just kootsa hood ...). Mileage at the time of purchase was 91 thousand km. in the auction house 88 thousand. It was evident that they took the car for themselves, but then for some reason they decided to sell it. They explained to me that the hostess just liked the hybrid Lexus of the next body, and they already bought it for her, it remains only from the Japanese Federation to attract it. This was alarming, of course, but the car body was completely flat and all the small chips corresponded to the auctioneer. In general, as far as I considered and the nearest car service, the car did not participate in the accident. And most importantly, the latest generation inverter! Just as the author from Zabaikalsk taught (thanks to him for that!) I went to Vladivostok. Of course, I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of the Ferret. Overclocking is just him! I will not talk about the maintenance of the car and the operation of the hybrid system, so as not to produce the same reviews. It just has EVERYTHING! In general, these ferrets are not much different from each other. In my configuration there is a combined light interior of Alcantara and velor and no sunroof. Everything is basically visible in the photo. I'll tell you about the ownership process itself: https://jiji.co.tz/cars/toyota-harrier-2008

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products