toyota corsa for

We win a cookie, so that you will be better off using the site More details → quality of picking, vitrati paliva, dynamics, keratinization, body design unpretentious and reliable in the management of all-wheel drive and therefore powerful. It still runs fine. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of the release. yes, personally I've been happy with it for 11 years. Although I bought already used, the previous owner or mistress of the people were neat Economical, inexpensive to maintain. For all the time of operation was not, well, maybe just that there are few options. It was the first foreign car that we purchased. The car was inexpensive, its price attracted it, the country of origin is Japan, and in general it looks pretty good. During the operation of the car, a lot of spare parts changed, since the year was no longer young, and we drove a car for 7 years, I think this is not a short time, spare parts for a car are not expensive, a little more expensive than a Zhiguli, gasoline took about 7 lit toyota corsa for ers per hundred, it's around the city. In general, the car is economical to maintain and quite roomy, for a foreign car I think this is a plus. For those who are thinking of buying this car for study or for trips to the country, I think this is a good option. Unusual machine, light, nimble, compact and cute. I haven't driven right hand drive yet. And she has more turning angle compared to my old Opel Cadet. I don't like doubles a bit. I bought a Tayota Corsa 87. I couldn’t indicate here correctly by auto-dialing what kind of car I have, there is no such one here. The earliest year here is 1994 and everything dances from it. And I have a sedan, 3 doors, 1.5 engine, gasoline, automatic transmission, looks very cool, the headlights go up and down, but it is in a very poor condition, for the last 5-6 years it was just used as a storage cabinet on the street, I'm trying restore, also looking for all sorts of details. I haven’t yet figured out how expensive it is or not, but you go quieter - you will continue. But the carburetor was changed to Devyatovsky by some unfortunate masters, they say that in vain. I'm trying to find a windshield, a brake master cylinder and pillows for the engine. And there you still need to blow the steering rack, power steering, etc. along the hodovka. small volume of the cabin; wooden pendant The car was purchased as the first car. Gray Toyota Corsa 1999 release, sedan, 1.3 liters, 100 hp. So, outwardly, the car is of course an amateur, but my copy pleased me with "tuning" - the previous owner put a spoiler, so that the car began to look more presentable. This model has a 4e-fe engine (100 hp), notorious for oil consumption. I must say right away that I didn’t have such a problem (that is, I didn’t have to add oil between oil changes). But frankly speaking, 100 horses is still not enough - the car did not go well for overtaking. The hodovka of the car is quite wooden - there is a beam at the back, but it is inexpensive to repair. Otherwise, there were no complaints about the car. All consumables and contract spare parts, if necessary, are very affordable (for example, original spark plugs for 100 rubles per piece). Very pleased with fuel consumption: up to 9 liters per 100 km. in winter and 6 liters in summer, cheap OSAGO insurance, a small transport tax. Sold after two years of operation - I wanted more freedom in the cabin The machine is very hardy, practical and economical. Gasoline eats very little. For two years, how many I drive it, it never broke down, I only change oil. Although there was one case, I refueled at an unfamiliar gas station, somewhere outside the city, apparently not of very high quality gasoline ... and in the morning the car simply did not start ... at first I thought that the problem was with the battery or something else, but when I arrived at station, it turned out that everything was fine with the car, only the gasoline was not very good ... I had to turn off the gas a bit so that the remnants of low-quality fuel evaporated and everything worked out. Despite its small size, the car is quite roomy. and let's go)) even got a refrigerator) My brother's first car. the car is pretty good. driving characteristics satisfy the needs of the average inhabitant of the concrete jungle. a fairly reliable car, but if something breaks, then problems cannot be avoided. Parts are quite problematic to get for the area where my brother and I live. But in general, all this is easily solved. We had https://cars45et.com/listing/toyota/corsa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products