2002 bmw 318i

Hello everyone, I'm 25 years old, driving with 18. I owned different brands, one class, there is something to compare. I WILL SAY IMMEDIATELY - BUYING A BMW, YOU MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL !!! AND THERE IS NO WAY BACK... When I bought my first car, I was guided by the stereotypes that the "boys from the district" advised:) that is, there should be a car, or rather a TACHIL! and the choice fell on the boomer (525i e34). Since this is the first car, no one knew where to look and what to check, they drove it into the service, the first one they got, they asked to check the condition. There were no comments, so it's a deal ... and here I own a BMW (ahaha, later it will be the other way around). To be honest, the car managed to deliver, managed to sit in my head, this "character" ... is indescribable ... there were a lot of impressions !!! E34 and E39 I consider BMW standards !!! I won’t write too much, in short - the unit was in 1992, it  2002 bmw 318i was constantly falling down (although the automatic transmission was not killed, they used to know how to do it, the current DSGs are a forest), but it’s my fault, I had to watch what you take! An important note - there is an opinion that "BOOMERS are loose buckets" ?! I partially agree, but I’ll explain - the car really has a sporty character, I don’t want to drive it like the rest of the hotz put a tachometer in each gear, go into turns at speed ... The landing itself, steering wheel, ergonomics, SOUND !!! THIS CANNOT BE DESCRIBED! BMW is really a drug! So everyone squeezes to the MAXIMUM ... they don’t change the oil (or according to European regulations every 25,000), they overheat, rape, save, and in the meantime Boomer endures everything. BUT most importantly, it allows you to do it all! And the day comes when the new owner of BeMeVe unexpectedly stumbles upon breakdowns, one after another (due to the negligence of the previous one, because of stinginess), repairs one node, then the second ... sells with grief in half and subsequently "praises the BMW brand" ... but you don't need much, pay attention to malfunctions and don't score! That's why there are so many junk in the ads, under the BMW brand. But normal options bite at a price. There is not enough money, a person takes it cheaper and begins to "rejoice" in the possession of BOOMER, here it is word of mouth))) good management! In general, I sold it with grief in half, deleting these THREE LETTERS from my head ... Later, I had a Volga (GAZ 3110), Skoda Octavia (A5), Opel Astra H, Toyota Corolla (X). Later I will write reviews .. I learned a lot, more from my mistakes, and this played an important role in the future, because. hardens, and you know where you need to pay attention! You don’t really need to ask the seller about the condition, he will tell you what you want to hear: “NOT beat, NOT beautiful cars”, these phrases kill)))) thanks to those, thanks to outbid, for what they are, life would be boring without them! Somehow I noticed a financial difference with Moscow (himself from Kaluga). Well, yes, I heard that reagents, coiled runs, engine hours in traffic jams, scams, divorces, scammers ... BUT the difference is 100,000 rubles !!! and two hours away... I decided to go!... -ale, I'm on Mazda, how is the condition? I should go, the photo is the same as with your words? what are the jambs? -no, everything is ideal, not a bit beautiful, I am the only owner, owner ... How fun it was when we arrived and saw the opposite)))) Private market, a Tajik came out, sleepy (a good start). The thresholds of the car are jammed, the paint is falling in pieces, inside the homeless people were having orgies ... Why, one wonders why "SUCH THE TRUTH"!? That's the same "lottery". in general Welcome to Moscow city. I went for the second option. Opel Astra 2007, 86,000 miles. Met an elderly father. Cultural, talkative, he told and showed everything, he could talk about the car for hours, he immediately broke through on trust ... drove, looked (the interior is not worn out, the steering wheel-pedals-gearbox-carpets are normal, but I didn’t believe in mileage, well, it can’t be like that mileage to be in a 6-year-old car turned out to be MAY!). They took it away (when they paid off, the former owner gave the keys with tears, and sold them for health reasons). took for 360,000, we sold from 430,000 and more !!! I took a Corolla in general for 355,000, we cost about 450,000 !!! Departure in the region of the year, replaced only the stub bushings ( https://cars45.co.tz/listing/bmw/318i/2002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products