2004 toyota corolla

We win a cookie, so that you will be better off using the site More details → yakіst sbіrki, kerovanіst, prosіr salon, dynamіk, vitrati paliva Low level of comfort The comfort of a car leaves a lot to be desired quality of materials, quality of collection, gearbox, trunk volume, interior space, windshield, service quality, galma, keratinization, noise insulation Trips in the city Had a chance to become the owner of Toyota Corolla 2004, wagon. Before that, I had never dealt with Toyotas and did not understand why people love them. Now I know. Comfort, reliability and low cost of maintenance. In general, I bought it when she was 14 years old, the car is able to bomb. Rides like new, quiet in the cabin, no knocking or squeaking. Even with a run of 190t.km. No oil leaks, no other problems. Proezdil her half a year, for six months (30t.km.) For investments only benz and oil. Once I was driving a long road, the CV joint fell apart, before that it crunched. I drove 500 km on a colla 2004 toyota corolla psed one, the next day I drove to the service station, the drive did not damage, I replaced the CV joint (Febest about 500 UAH) 2018. All repairs for 30t.km. With a run of 190. In the station wagon, the trunk is huge, everything folds into a match. 1.4 benz on the station wagon is a bit weak, but the car is not sports, it looks like a decent speaker. By the way, I went to the same sedan with the same engine, familiar for almost 500 t.km. Run, rides also quietly, not hackneyed. Do not compare with some kind of Opel or Ford, Kia of the same years. Basically, a Toyota is a Toyota. My next car will be of the same brand, that's a fact. Cars are indestructible, cheap to maintain and pleasant to use. Toyota Corolla and in Africa Toyota Corolla. Reliable and smart car. I was lucky enough to ride a 2004 Corolla, 3ZZ-FE engine, 110 hp. with., left-hand drive and, most importantly, on the mechanics. And for me, this is a really important moment. I've been driving for quite a while now. But almost immediately after obtaining the rights, I drove a car with automatic transmission, with the exception of a couple of times when I "chased" a "penny". In general, I lost my driving skills on the mechanics. When I first got behind the wheel of my new car, honestly, I felt like a complete teapot. I didn't understand why I couldn't start or change gear properly. She was either deaf or twitching. I tried to gas it up, then it was still more or less normal. Friends suggested that the problem might not be in me, but in the car itself, namely, in the clutch. Driven to the station. Checked. Replaced clutch disc. After these manipulations, driving became easier. Maybe it's just the power of self-hypnosis? I don't know much about the technical part of the car. So only ... the basics. But most importantly, it began to move normally and switch. In principle, if the box was automatic, then Korollka would have stayed with me for a long time (well, I love the automatic more than the mechanics). What can I say about the cabin? Comfortable enough. Finishing on a solid four. I did not like the fabric on the seats, although gray, but quickly gets dirty. She spilled water, and even after drying, a small stain remained on the seat. Now about the advantages of this machine. In winter it is warm in the cabin, the stove fries. But what I especially liked was the heated front seats. In the conditions of our harsh Siberian winters, this option is more than ever welcome. It is easy to drive around the city - light and maneuverable. The suspension is soft and secure. Nothing even rattled or rattled. In cross-country ability, sometimes it is not inferior even to an SUV. But, of course, you need to know the measure. And then I once had a case: they swept through the snow-covered fields in such a way that we were then pulled out by three cars, two of which "sat down" with us. And only Niva saved us all. But these are rare cases and depend on the degree of idiocy of the driver. But in cramped and poorly cleaned yards, you definitely won’t get stuck. Yes, and Korollka does not fall in price. I bought a car in 2014 for 340 tr. I look at prices today - everything varies within the same limits. Corolla is good, whatever one may say! Well, the advantages of this car are much less than the disadvantages The electric package is excellent The road holds wonderfully into the turn, it enters a little bowing, it is almost imperceptible It accelerates at traffic lights normally leaving behind other brands of https://cars45.co.tz/listing/toyota/corolla_verso/2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castor Oil in Tanzania

School Books & Games in Ghana

Natural Hair Treatment Products